College Financial Planning: Creating Growth Through Collaboration
529 'Essentials' Seminar / September 12, 2016
529 Conference / September 13-14, 2016
ABLE Deep-Dive Afternoon Summit / September 14, 2016
JW Marriott, Orlando
This past September, we hosted the third annual 529
Conference. For 2016, the event is poised to be even bigger and better. At this
highly interactive industry gathering, you’ll meet and network with the entire
529 ecosystem, including:
• Broker/dealer (B/D) gatekeepers;
• Treasury officials;
• 529 product providers;
• 529 consultants;
• State agencies;
• Investment advisers; and
• ABLE administrators;
• Industry regulators.
Using a 360-degree perspective, the conference drills down
into the most significant trends and challenges facing the industry today and
includes critical conversation and debate surrounding the latest product
innovations, investment options, distribution strategies, marketing
initiatives, consumer trends and much more.
Download the Mobile App: Search '529Conference' in the Apple App Store or the Android Marketplace!
Key Highlights of This Year’s Conference
• Training and development in the “529 Essentials Seminar”
• Legislative and regulatory update
• Insights from top broker/dealer gatekeepers;
• Innovative marketing and employer strategies;
• Omnibus pros and cons for business and operations;
• Ranking and creating optimal fund lineups;
• Emerging technology in the retail channel; and
• A special ABLE Deep-Dive Afternoon Summit.
Conveniently Located at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
This year’s conference will again be hosted at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida, where we have reserved hotel rooms at the low conference rate of $229 per night.