Required market intelligence for 529 & ABLE
Join us at the 529 Conference 2022!
529 ‘Essentials’ Seminar / October 17, 2022
529 Conference / October 18-19, 2022
ABLE Summit / October 19, 2022
The 529 Conference is the annual industry gathering with the entire 529 and ABLE ecosystem. Through a series of panels, presentations, workshops, and networking opportunities, the conference drills down into the most significant trends, challenges and opportunities facing the industry today and includes critical conversation and debate surrounding the latest federal and state legislative developments, product enhancements, investment trends, marketing campaigns, distribution strategies, operational initiatives, consumer insights, and regulatory and compliance announcements.
Pre- and post-conference sessions are available in conjunction with the 529 Conference to offer attendees additional education, training, and networking opportunities. The pre-conference ‘Essentials Seminar’ provides an understanding of the granular fundamentals of 529 plans in light of a constantly evolving market including the recent federal legislative developments, and the post-conference ‘ABLE Afternoon Summit’ delivers key market intelligence and presentations to support the successful implementation and growth of ABLE accounts.
Those that attend the conference include:
- State agencies
- Treasury officials
- 529 product providers & distributors
- Broker/dealer gatekeepers
- Financial advisers
- 529 consultants
- ABLE administrators
- Industry regulators
- Technology innovators
Key Themes in 2022:
- Discussion on legislative, product, marketing and distribution initiatives 529 and ABLE product providers and distributors can execute to add value in the direct, employer and intermediary channels
- Analysis of new industry trends such as the CARES Act, SECURE Act, COVID-19 impact, Tax Cuts & Jobs Act, Regulation Best Interest, ESG investment options, and potential legislation in the pipeline
- Expanded coverage of longer-term opportunities such as the employer channel, demographics and new target markets, technology enhancements, fee based advisory, and investment line-up enhancements in demand
- Review key drivers of 529 market participants and provide takeaways to help state agencies, product providers, distributors, and broker-dealer home-office executives increase usage of 529 plans and education financial planning
- Coverage of 529 industry market sizing, advisor and consumer satisfaction levels, and enhancements in demand to understand what will drive and maximize industry growth over the long term