Know Before You Go
Quick Tech Notes:
- Access Replay of Sessions On Demand:
- For those registered for the 529 Virtual Conference 2021, click here to enter the event’s Attendee Hub where you can view replays of sessions until February 2, 2022. After inputting your first name, last name and email address used to register, you should receive an email or text with a verification code within 1 to 2 minutes that will allow you entry into the virtual event’s Attendee Hub.
- Instructions to View Replay:
- Go to Attendee Hub, click Schedule, click All Sessions, click session name, and then ‘Replay’ button.
- Or go to Attendee Hub, click On Demand, click session name.
- Not Registered?
- Register here.
- Internet Connection
- Laptop or Desktop:
- Joining via mobile or tablet not recommended
- For Best Viewing:
o Use Chrome; If not Chrome, then Firefox or Safari
o Internet Explorer 11: You may experience lags in streaming
- Meeting App:
o Zoom (suggest downloading in advance of event)
o Sessions do not have phone call-in numbers
- Verification Code:
- Will be received via email, or text to mobile phone if number is available in your profile (If you would like to add text number to your profile, go to modify registration in your confirmation email.)
- Didn’t receive email:
- Check Email Spam/Junk Folder
- Click here and/or share with IT Team – What Cvent IP addresses should we whitelist?
- Issue with Attendee Hub:
- Refresh page to clear cache
- Close and re-enter
- Ensure that your computer’s camera, microphone, and sound are enabled for your browser and allow permissions to the Cvent Attendee Hub platform.
- Exhibit Hall: Go to Attendee Hub and then click Exhibitors to check out the booths for more information on the organization including white papers.
- Questions: Email email@example.com and he will respond as soon as possible.